FY 2022 – DRAFT
For assistance in using this model for budgeting, please contact Chris Jones at 5-9682 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance in understanding the fringe benefit program, please contact Human Resource Services – Benefit Services at 5-4521.
The FY 2021 final benefit model utilizes a salary and benefit data set from October 31, 2020. Changes in benefit rates include the following:
- PEBB employer health contribution rate decreased to $936/month
- PERS contribution rates decreased to 10.25%
- TRS contribution rates decreased to 14.42%
- LEOFF contribution rate decreased to 8.71%
- Unemployment insurance contribution rate decreased to 0.18%
Changes to the employer contribution for graduate student health insurance are still pending and will be updated in the benefit model when available.
FY 2021 – Final
The FY 2021 final benefit model utilizes a salary and benefit data set from April 30, 2020. Changes in benefit rates include the following:
- The OASI maximum taxable salary base is $142,800 effective January 1, 2021
- Updates to employer contribution rates for pension plans managed by the Department of Retirement Systems
- Updated employer contribution rate for graduate health insurance